Thursday, December 17, 2009

jacket

I could not resist buying this pattern, and I am so glad I did. I am so proud of this jacket I made for my toddler for Christmas. I love how it turned out (I found this cute fabric at Hobby Lobby). It was a pain to cut out all the pieces, but worth it. It took about three hours to make. I used fusible fleece pellon interfacing, so it would be heavier and warmer. I love that it is completely reversible. I think it will fit her for a long time, I am definitely making one for my baby too.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Barb said...

HEIDI! These are so great! I'm way impressed by your sewing skills. I have no idea what you are talking about in half of these- feed dogs? I am a total novice but you inspire me to try to learn more!

Trever and Heather said...

Dang Heidi- this is a great website! Tell me when I can come over to do some projects, I'm worthless when it comes to this stuff (have the ideas but not the know-how). Will you be my know-how?

Nicole said...

That is really cute. Could you help me make one for Gwen while you are here? I have sewn from a pattern once, like 7 years ago, and your mom helped me. So, basically I am incompetent.