Thursday, December 17, 2009

tutu

I was inspired by my sister-in-law's tutorial a few years ago, and decided to make one of these for my toddler (she is getting dress-ups for x-mas) I did not have all the same material as her, but I used her tutorial as a guideline and made do with what I had (I had a roll of tulle, because I was at Robert's and did not want to go to the fabric store for tulle by the yard), and I also had some satin from Robert's (both found on the wedding isle). I am happy with it, and it took me about 15 minutes to make, plus I have a lot left over, enough to make about four or five more tutu's. I could have gone really cheap and bought all supplies at the dollar store (yes, they have rolls of tulle, and petals and flowers), but they only had white tulle, and I wanted pink)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: